2018 OTC Flyer…Coming Soon
Beneficio de artículos de venta libre 2018...Próximamente
As a commitment to our members’ overall health and well-being, Superior HealthPlan STAR+PLUS Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) offers its members additional benefits above what is already offered as a member of our plan, at no additional cost. These additional benefits include:
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items
- Emergency Response Services (ERS)
- Routine Foot Care
- Routine Eye Exams and Eyewear
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Respite Care
For more information, refer to your Member Handbook or call the Member Services at 1-866-896-1844 (TTY: 711). Hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, on weekends and on holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned the next business day. TTY users call 711.
Superior HealthPlan (Superior) STAR+PLUS Medicaid-Medicare (MMP) offers additional benefits. We offer:
- Hearing exams.
- Hearing aids.
- Items you can get at the drug store. These are called over-the-counter items.
- Eye exams.
- Contact lenses.
- Eyeglasses with lenses and frames.
- Personal Emergency Response System.
- A phone number you can call for answers to health questions. This is called a nurse advice line.
These items are at no additional cost to you.
For more information, call the Member Services department at 1-866-896-1844. After hours, on weekends and on holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned the next business day. TTY users call 711.
Last Updated: 09/30/2017